My first day here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first day here

well...day one for me as well. this is my first post, and i am printing out the book as we speak. i am a night nurse, so after my patients go to sleep, there is nothing for me to do but sit here and feel guilty that i drank 6 screwdrivers...and was barely lucky enough to wake up for work...i was an hour late...it's time for a change. i read through this sight last night, and realized that i have something in common with everyone who posts here. i have decided that six months from now, i want to be the one posting that i have cut down on drinking...a lot...lost weight, and will be graduating with my second bachelor's degree. and i know that this is the site to get the help to do that. i am ordering topa on the net now...contract worker, no insurance. and i am ordering a few of the supps....any other advice would be great! thank you for your support.

Comment

My first day here

Hi Lilyluvr,

:welcome: ... just keep reading those posts. Apart from offering good advice, they are actually really inspiring. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Tawny

Comment

My first day here

thanks! look forward to seeing you too!:thanks:

Comment

Working...
        X