More positve @ day 35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More positve @ day 35

This time last week I hit a turning point. 28 days AF and nearly ended up drinking. To those of you who posted in response, I can't thank you enough. 35 days sober, I am now doing this for myself and no longer at the docs request.

I WANT THIS !!!!!

I bought some SAMe on Monday and started taking it in the morning prior to the other supplements on Tues. Something has shifted. How long this will last, I don't know, but 4 days feeling positive and happier than I have in years is great. If this is what being sober is all about, I'm all for it!!!!!

More positve @ day 35

Aahh that's brilliant KSLc, I remember so well that moment when I realised that this was and had to be all for me and about me and not placating family or anybody - something did shift as you say and it just sort of made sense?!
    Yep, sober IS good!
    Molly
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

More positve @ day 35

CONGRATULATIONS Kslc!
      You are doing awesome! Sobriety too has it's ups and downs. Some days are great, some not so great (in fact, I had a "BLAH" thread going yesterday because that's how I felt! ) But you're doing good...keep hanging in there, that's all we can do. And YES, it does continue to get better!
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

More positve @ day 35

Great job! Sober is good and like K9 said there are ups and downs. Not sayin this to scare you just letting you know. But if you think about it life has its ups and downs. Just gotta roll with it. Keep up the great work.
        Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
        No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

Working...
        X