Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to get cravings..

Hi Katie,

Well done for riding out the craving. I was going to say, I have a picture of myself on my iphone of me the last morning after a huge binge. Such a grim reminder of the damage that is always lurking out there. But good on you! Keep it up!
    While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thank you UKB and not tonight,
      I am feeling good now, no more temptations.. I am day 24 today.. I will take everyone's advice on board for when i get cravings again, which no doubt I will! thanks again,
      Katie xxx
      "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Hey Katie B!! You and I have the same AF date!! yay! lets hang in there together. I've had some tough times lately too, and I've tried to quit soooo many times that I KNOW I can't moderate so I'm done.
        What I'm doing new this time around is AA and it has really helped me. Even if I can't go to a meeting I think about what is said in the meetings and the faces of the people struggling and the ones who have many years of sobriety and how serene and joyful they are and I keep my eye on the prize!

Hang in there so we can keep the same birthday!
        May our choices today not result in regret, but rather be wise

Comment

Hi Cherbear!
          That's great!! Let's do this journey together.. Day 24 for us today! AA is not something I have been to myself, but I have considered it; I am in counselling though and have a supportive partner who so helps me keep away from AL, along with this site.. being AF is joyful, I have to remember all the pluses to not drinking, and there are many.. most of all, the fact I dont have any regrets and have done no stupid things now for over a month!
          Katie xxx
          "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Working...
          X