Sleep happens.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ya'll! Day 3 (again!) for me. BUT...day 6 with only 2 1/2 drinks so much improved! I actually slept........till 8am!!!! For me, thats quite an accomplishment. Usually up at 5am for no apparent reason, and lay there feeling guilty till I HAVE to get up. But not today! Woke up at 530am, then went back to sleep! Feelling a bit tired and foggy, but NOT HUNGOVER.

I did though, have a bit of trouble falling asleep, but caught this guy on late night (Craig Ferguson) WHO I ACTUALLY AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH NOW! I've never seen him before (always passed out by then!) Seems he's been around for awhile, but I guess I haven't . He's just fantastic! I looked him up on youtube, and found out he was an alcoholic too. Imagine that! Here's a pretty good clip of him. Hope you enjoy! (and oh my, I love the accent!) ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bbaRyDLMvA[/video]]YouTube - Ferguson Speaks From The Heart

Really loved that Skye. I had never heard of him before either. Powerful, honest message delivered in a humourous compassionate way! Thank you! Great progress for you too!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
    X