I'm back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back....

So I use to come around here every once in awhile not to long ago, but then I started drinking again and kinda felt guilty about it and tricked myself in to thinking it was ok to be drinking again.

but now, I really need to quit again I'm starting to get out of hand like I use to be, I am started to hate myself again instead of holding my head high like when I was sober.

I don't really know what to do with myself, maybe its time to take the next step and look in to going to AA or something. I just don't want the party to end for some reason...

I'm back....

I am not sure I would equate hating myself and not being able to hold my head high with a party.
    I would take some time to think about what I really wanted for myself and for my life. It may become clearer what you want and what "to do with yourself...."

Comment

I'm back....

Hi there -- I'm pretty much in the same boat. Go easy on yourself and take it easy. No sense in beating yourself over the head. Focus on today only. Peace
      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

I'm back....

Bustedchalk;908766 wrote: So I use to come around here every once in awhile not to long ago, but then I started drinking again and kinda felt guilty about it and tricked myself in to thinking it was ok to be drinking again.

but now, I really need to quit again I'm starting to get out of hand like I use to be, I am started to hate myself again instead of holding my head high like when I was sober.

I don't really know what to do with myself, maybe its time to take the next step and look in to going to AA or something. I just don't want the party to end for some reason...
        Hey Busted,

Go back to your brilliant april post re: why i want to stop drinking & what I'm going to do about it. Apply that action plan and stick with it. Looks like a winning strategy to me!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
        X