Day 6!!!! And striving for more....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skye, bloody well done! The first few temptations/cravings can be tricky to deal with and you've done it! My hubs keeps telling me how much happier the house is since I became sober - I have to take his word for it cos I really didn't think I was that bad, but we do all seem more relaxed alright!
    Molly
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Onya Skye. I've done 45 days since discovering this place. I am cured. It will happen for you too. I overcame the 'drink time' by having an alternative on hand. Firstly it was ginger beer...then I went to Chinotto. Not everyones cup of tea for sure, worked for me tho'
      Travel hopefully. And, stay away from those You Tube distractions that you see.

Comment

Keep going and going. Even if you feel like you want to throttle somebody.
        It gets better and better. xxx
        Be strong-
        We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
        Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Super effort Skye........taking back control is so empowering. Great work!
          "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford:h

Comment

Thanks guys! Day 8 today!!!

Comment

Working...
            X