Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't do it.

Morning All

Gotta say I feel stronger this time round then I did back in April/May (18 days AF) when I seemed to be going OK. I feel like I have turned a corner. Got home from work last night and hubby had a glass of red with his dinner. I can honestly say I had absooutely no interest what so ever. Maybe its the Kudzu, maybe its the on-line diet and the fact that I am losing weight. Who knows and who cares what ever it is it is working and that is whats important. I am going to get to the top of my ladder and when I get there will take a picture of my smiley face sitting on top of the bottle and post it here. Hubby went on to finish the bottle and still had one of my hot chocolates - the cheek of it.

POETS day - Piss of early tomorrow is Saturday.

Have a good day

QQ
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

I didn't do it.

QQ - Well done! Isnt it fantastic when we find ourselves in these situations and we can rationally dismiss the thought of "well maybe.." I find that everytime something like that happens I get stronger and more able to deal with the next time..... Keep climbing!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

I didn't do it.

Ahh QQ Well done! When I read the name of the thread I thought you may have caved! I made a drunken mess of myself in May but the one positive I got out of it was on that night I wrote a list of what I loved about being sober and (vanity I know!) one of the top things on my list was loving the new slim (slimmer) me! - obviously after saving my marriage an making my kids happy on the list - but still pretty high up!
      Whatever makes this journey a positive for us is great!
      Molly
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

I didn't do it.

Good stuff QQ, it does get easier. As for nicking your hot chocolate, divorce proceedings have be instigated for less, the rotter
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I didn't do it.

Really happy for you QQ. My husband also has a drink with diner,which I have had get used to, but I am not so sure about the taking of the coco! Great stuff all around!
          While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I didn't do it.

Who knows and who cares what ever it is it is working and that is whats important.

You're sounding really positive QQ. Keep up the good work and always be open to change if you can. As we change and grow in sobriety sometimes our methods for keeping sober need to be re-assessed and changed too. Be open to that at all times and be autonomous.

Good stuff!
            Many Blessings
            Phil
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I didn't do it.

good job QQ....you sound great!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I didn't do it.

Wonderful!! Well done!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I didn't do it.

Great job 2Q!

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I didn't do it.

Hey QQ, great work. It is awesome when we experience not even wanting to have the alcohol. I am glad that you are feeling strong. Keep up the good work,
                    Hill
                    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
                    X