Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday 16th July 2010

Hey everyone,

I met up with a friend and her 2 children for coffee and cake this morning.. then took my son to a park this afternoon.. I am so enjoying life AF - I am less anxious, and so much happier - I have more energy and am able to be there for my son 100%.. Day 28 for me, nearly over now.. I hope everyone has a fab AF Friday!
    Katie xxx
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Hi Katie, sounds like you have had a nice day. Hope you have a great weekend. Look forward to reading about your 30 day success. xx
    "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford:h

Comment

Hi everyone

Well done Katie, you will be celebrating your 30 days success this week-end. You should be so proud of yourself.

Hope everyone has a great AF week-end.

Rustop

Comment

Hi Guys - I still love ODAT! Wishing you all a fantastic AF weekend x
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

hey gang......happy odat weekend!!
          i mean AF weekend...
          Hey Chill!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good Morning!! Nice to see everyone today!!! Katie, Mama, Rustop, Blinder, Chillgirl!!

I missed the thread yesterday, I was going to start it, but I was in a pissy mood for no real reason. One thing I have learned is that, sober life is GREAT!! BUT, as in any normal life you will have your up and down days! Cant always be up up up! The trick is no matter what mood you are in, just stay sober!!!

I had a very nice date two days ago. Looks wise, a very different type than I am used to, but his personality is really growing on me quick. Hes very very sweet, and when I bit his head of yesterday (due to bad mood) he was actually very sweet and understanding. Huh????

This time this girl is going to go for the sweet, nice, and wonderful guy. Smart move!!

Catch you all later!!! Enjoy your day!!!
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

over it...looks are not everything...they help I know, but....
              Good Luck sweetie!!!
              does he drink??

Comment

Hi Mama!!!

Nice to see you this morning! He is a light drinker, but that does not bother me at all. Since I am on the you know what, he had a draft beer and I had a diet coke. It was not even an issue, I didnt even think twice about it. I really have settled into a somewhat normal feeling of being a non drinker (hope it lasts!)

I normally go for tall, dark and handsome. Well he is dark and handsome but not very tall! His profile says he was 5'7, but I think more like 5'6. All of my boyfriends have been over 6'.

His personality is awesome. We talked easily and for a long time. I guess its not always wrapped up in the perfect package, Ill get used to the height if I can find a great guy.

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I wouldn't let a thing like height bother me. I know we all have certain "types" we usually go for but sometimes its good to not to have such tunnel vision. Never know what your missing.
                  Sober since 4/8/10 -OVER 150 DAYS AND GOING AF!!!!

Get busy livin or get busy dyin-Duane Peters
                  No more bad future-Skull Skates

Comment

over it...you'llbe the same height if you are horizontal!!!!:wow:

Comment

Hahahaha its been so long for me I don't really know what your talking about.

Comment

Sk8, your so right.. You never know what your missing if your always looking for perfection. There is no such thing as perfection anyways! I CERTAINLY am NOT perfect!!!

OH MAMA!!! OH NO YOU DIDNT!!! :H:H:H Good one!

Well its been a long time since I have been in the horizontal position, other than with myself!!!

Comment

I feel your pain SK8... I feel your pain!!!

Comment

Overit, how ya doing hon? You sound great! I'm glad you met a new fella...don't let his height dissuade you, like Mama said, it doesn't really matter, we all meet in the middle. LOL Of course I have to say I havent had any horizontal action in what seems like decades, so I'm going purely on memory here. HA.

Oh I am SO glad it's Friday! Looking forward to some relaxation this weekend!!
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Seriously what is this horizontal action your all talking about? I don't get it literally.

Comment

Working...
                              X