Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of starting program

Hi all,

I downloaded the book from the mywayout.org web site the other day and just finished it. I also talked to my psychiatrist about the prescription. She agreed to give it to me and said it would definitely help however I would not like the side effects. From everything I read the words issue is a biggy. I am in the customer service business and would not want some strange stuff coming out of my mouth!

Can anyone tell me if this always happens, how bad and how long does it last? Any info would be appreciated.

I also would love to order the CD's but I just can't afford the 98.00. Any suggestions on that? If I have to I will try to come up with the money but if there was another alternative I would be interested in hearing about it....although I don't want to deviate too much from the actual program.

Thank you

I found the side effects not to be to terrible. I am in sales and can still get my point across quite well. I do have to pay more attention to what im doing. It is well worth it to me. I think if she is willing to give it to you you should at least try it. I dont use the CD's myself there are many of us who do not. This program is made for you to pick and choose the pieces you need and to leave the rest. You may decide later you may want to purchace them. Any start is a good start good luck to you!

Comment

Thank you

Thanks for the information. I just called my doctor this morning all psyched to start on the medication and she is out of town until next Monday! :upset:

Oh well...another week won't kill me I guess.

Comment

Working...
      X