Day One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day One

I probably need to introduce myself, etc., but right now am in need of some advice and can't get ahold of my doctor. Today is my first day, and the 25 mg. dose is for PM At what time, more or less, should I take, and should I take it with a meal or separate? :new: I really want to start TODAY so hope I can get a quick answer on this. Thanks very much. (it is almost 5 pm here now)

Day One

Hi juju and welcome. I'm not sure what med you're referring to. Is it Topamax. If so you can take it. Just try and take the med as close to the same time everyday. If we're talking about topa I take mine before bedtime. Nothing I'm aware of that requires it to be taken with food. Please let me know if if this is the med. If not perhaps, I can hel direct you to the right source!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Day One

Oh sorry...yes, it is Topamax! The receptionist said the dr. couldn't get back to me till after 7 and wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be too late. I am assuming then, it will help me sleep (ah, bliss!) so I will try that tonight. Thanks very much.

Comment

Day One

Welcome JuJu... I'm new here, too. Hope you are on Day two or three now! Let us know how it's going.

Comment

Day One

Hi Juju and Light of Daz, and welcome to you both. Juju, sorry I can't help with your question. If you have any other questions let me know. All the best to you both,
          Hill
          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Day One

hi juju,ive nevr taken the stuff,i beleive as many will tell u the 1st day can be trying,patience,your gonna be sickly , in your system,but you will survive,hope all goes well,gyco

Comment

Working...
            X