Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Big Thank you..

Hi All,

I just wanted to express a BIG thank you for all your help with me and my issues over the past few months.. I know I have had some troubled times, and knowing I could log on here to get support 24/7 has helped me hugely.
    It has been a whirlwind, but after the next couple of months, I know my life will have settled down and I will not have to face the terrible things I have had to face recently, they will be behind me.
    I will be going to rehab very shortly.. not for the detox but the intense psychotherapy that should hopefully set me up for life with coping skills on how to deal with life's ups and down's that don't include turning to AL.. so if you don't see me for awhile on here, that's where I am (it's a 6 week programme.. my work have already given me support, my boss is fantastic who know's everything that has happened to me.)
    So thank you all again, you are all fantastic, and I wish you all the best in your respective journey's,
    katie xxx
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

A Big Thank you..

No need to thank us KatieB, we are here for each other, that is why this place works. I was helped greatly when I first arrived here in a mess and frightened at what the future would hold. That support continues to this day. I am delighted things are turning around for you and I wish you well with everything. Ultimately those changes for the good have been brought about my you, yourself. Do come and let us know how you are getting on if you can.
    Keep safe
    KTAB
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

A Big Thank you..

KTAB;915814 wrote: No need to thank us KatieB, we are here for each other, that is why this place works. I was helped greatly when I first arrived here in a mess and frightened at what the future would hold. That support continues to this day. I am delighted things are turning around for you and I wish you well with everything. Ultimately those changes for the good have been brought about my you, yourself. Do come and let us know how you are getting on if you can.
      Keep safe
      KTAB
      Absolutely spot on.

Well done KatieB.

Comment

A Big Thank you..

hi katie b,your mind is open,keep it that way,when you go to treatment,one word of advice, LISTEN,you will understand once you get out,i wish you well my dear gyco

Comment

A Big Thank you..

Well done Katie. You're doing it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A Big Thank you..

youre very welcome katieb. im so pleased things are working out for you
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

A Big Thank you..

Thank you again everyone.. things are finally working out - i have more rough seas ahead of me, but lots of hope too

Comment

A Big Thank you..

oh katie love....you are more than welcome...we care about you and appreciate your support and happy spirit!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

A Big Thank you..

Good luck with it all Katie, it's great that your boss is being supportive too!

TBx
                  Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.-John Dewey
                  AF Journey Began 9th July = 33 days Sober!

Comment

A Big Thank you..

Katie,

I think what we all really want is to see each other happy and successful. I know that is what you wish for me too! Each others happiness is all the thank you I would ever need
                    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

A Big Thank you..

Much happiness to you sweetie!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

A Big Thank you..

OverIt2007;916006 wrote: Katie,

I think what we all really want is to see each other happy and successful. I know that is what you wish for me too! Each others happiness is all the thank you I would ever need
                        Well said OI. You sweetheart you.

You sound so much stronger now Katie and it will only get better, I'm sure. :goodjob:

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

A Big Thank you..

Honey it's great to see you doing so well. There is no need to thank us. You are the one who has worked your ass off to get well, put up with loserface and change your life for you and your boy. I can't wait til all this has settled down for you xxx
                          The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

A Big Thank you..

Katie
                            You have made such strides against such hardships. Will miss you for the six weeks you will be gone!
                            While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

A Big Thank you..

Thanks again.. I guess the love for my son is what has kept me strong.. and determined to be better for once and for all! Any day now I should get the phone call to go to rehab.. am quite excited as i really want to change.. i am ready to be happy!
                              xx

Comment

Working...
                              X