Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

Never been to a forum before, feeling very nervous, but recognise I have a problem with drink and want to stop. Been drinking for many years and have got depression and lost my family, I still see my wonderful son who makes my life. Sorry,feeling very emotional atm.:new:

Hi everyone

I'm new too Seascape. This is the 5th day I haven't had a drink and I am determined to beat my addiction this time.

I hope you find a way forward soon.

Take care.

CP

Comment

Hi everyone

Hallo there

Thanks, Chickpea, soooo good to hear you have done so well, so far, keep it up. Hope to join you on your journey soon. The very best wishes on your journey and may the force be with you! Seascape

Comment

Hi everyone

Hiya Chicpea and Seascape....Just wanted to say hello and welcome:welcome:
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Hi everyone

Thanks

Thanks, Mackeral, hope I can find some help and support here.

Comment

Hi everyone

:welcome: Read read and read some more is my advice.
            I have cut down drastically since finding this site.

Hey we match quite well Seascape and Waves

Waves
            Enough is enough

Comment

Hi everyone

Thanks again.

Ihave a really good feeling about you folks here, you all give each other some much support, I feel I have a real chance to give it a good go, best wishes everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X