Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie!

Hiya NH,
    I'm new here too, situation a bit like yours with the 3 great kids! Life had had its difficulties but only in last few years I got hooked into drinking heavily, now things are heaps better (only just recently - I now finally have hope for my marriage surviving). But now I need to get out of the too-close relationship with AL!!!

I'm up to 6 days AF, getting a little easier at the moment.

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Newbie!

Welcome, you came to a good place with lots of good advise and support. Good Luck. Love.

Comment

Newbie!

Hi NH and :welcome:!! If you haven't already done so, please download the book and read it cover to cover. It will help you get a plan in place so you can be successful. Then go to the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html to see all the different ways to get your plan together. We'd love it if you would hop on over to the Newbies Nest where we have velcro suits for those really intense cravings and seat belts when you just need to feel safe and secure in your journey. We also have food!! Never be afraid to ask any questions-someone somewhere has walked in your shoes or felt what you are feeling and will be there to help you through-probably many people!!
        This place has probably saved my life and even tho my life isn't perfect, it sure is a lot better AF. I've met some great people on here and one day hope to meet them in person.
        Good luck and PM any of us if you need to.
        :l
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
        X