Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT 22 JULY (I think)

Hi everyone hope your all doing great

I'm still on my hols and chilling - hope I got the date right Ive lost all track of time lol !!

Happy to report AL consumption zero these past 2 days - I'm sat outside in a cafe bar enjoying a latte and looking at a lady having sausage chips and beans and a glass of wine - you just wouldn't !!!!

Have a great day all to come missing everyone

luv p xx
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

ODAT 22 JULY (I think)

Hi Panno sounds brilliant watching people. Holidays sound easier to stay AF Well they are for me.:goodjob:

Comment

ODAT 22 JULY (I think)

agree Anon I have found it easy I am wondering if it's because it's so stree free and away from normal routine
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ODAT 22 JULY (I think)

Hi Panno!!! Hi Anon!! Hello everybody else to come!!

I will always love ODAT thread Wow, my life is feeling so incredibley normal and sane, its like I almost forget sometimes about my drinking problem. (Opps better not do that!) I have had no real cravings this time around, and thats even with going out on a few dates with a guy who likes to have his draft beers. Im feeling pretty content in the middle, not too happy, and definately not sad over anything. Feeling in the "middle" is a good way to do life I am finding. Im going to do my best to continue on.

P.S. On the occation I DO think about drinking, I quickly allow my mind to remember just how bad it can get with me. One drink is NEVER enough, its just a tease for me, and I try to remember how it feels to wake up the day after a bottle or more of wine. Its NOT a fun feeling and so NOT worth it!!

Enjoy your day my friends!! And remember, the buzz just really aint worth it!!
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 22 JULY (I think)

good Morning ODAT friends....
          Panno - where are you vacationing??
          Glad to heart everyone sounds so good...
          Day 8 for me I think!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT 22 JULY (I think)

HI MAMA!!!!!!

WOW day 8???? Thats awesome!!!! Do you still take the bac? Is it working? (must be!)

This is so great! Your really getting in some good long times I guess you did not want me to blow your butt away too bad did ya, LOL!!

Comment

ODAT 22 JULY (I think)

that's it sister!!!
              yes...bac seems to be helping.....
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT 22 JULY (I think)

Im so happy for you!! Hey, whatever works works right? The Antabuse works for me I guess. The thought of having a trip to the hospital over a glass of booze..... Um, does not sound very appealing to me!! Keep up the great work! Im really proud of you!!!

Comment

ODAT 22 JULY (I think)

Hi everyone,
                  Day 8 for me too Mama, Almost day 9 as I'm off to bed for an early night now! This is the longest stint I've done so far and it does seem to be getting easier, Im not thinking about drinking half as much as I was before I started this journey so its all good.
                  Someone I know, who doesn't know about my battle with the booze commented on how bright my eyes were today...If thats not a great incentive to stay AF then I don't know what is!!
                  Great to hear everyone in such positive moods today, nice one guys x
                  AF since 19th August 2011

Comment

Working...
                  X