Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT 23 July

Hi everyone

a fantastic start to the day no hangover birds singing and sat out in the fresh air drinking tea and cooking bacon on camp stove - off to hire a bike today to see if I can still peddle!! Sun will hopefully be out later

Have a great day everyone

luv p x

ps Mama I'm in Perranporth Cornwall a beautiful part of the UK it's on the South West coast
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

ODAT 23 July

Hi Panno,

Mmm bacon! Thanks for starting this thread, and have a wonderful camping day.

Pie

Comment

ODAT 23 July

Hi Panno, Pie and all to come

Enjoy your camping trip Panno, it sounds wonderful. Just back from London, there was very heavy rain yesterday, hope you dont get any of it.

Stayed AF the whole time I was there so pleased with myself. Have a great week-end everyone.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT 23 July

Hey guys!!!!

Things have been going grand this past two weeks. Spending less time on MWO has enabled me to get some important stuff done at work and things are really going well now. My boss has noticed that i'm more on the ball and is very happy.

Missing you all
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT 23 July

Hi All. Approaching the end of another fine day here but not as much fun as camping and bacon! Yum.
          Have a super and sober day everyone.
          Diggin' being alive

Comment

ODAT 23 July

Good Morning Panno! Rustop, Woywoyboy, Pie, and thanks for popping in Johnny!! Its always nice to be blessed from a visit from you. Im glad you are getting lots done and your boss is pleased!!

I am doing very well on my second time around at long term sobriety. The first time I did it (30 days) I really think I was setting myself up because I was so high and happy on life. I think I was setting myself up for a crash. This time around, thanks to taking Antabuse of course, I have had more realistic expectations of what a sober life REALLY is. A sober life is just really a normal life, with its ups and downs. That is normal to me. Staying in reality and taking things as they come is better than unrealistic expectations.

Keep up the great work guys!! Enjoy the journey!!
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 23 July

Morning gang...
              HI JOHNNY!!!!!!!! Glad you are keeping the boss happy
              mama here...day 9 i think.....bac seems to be helping, but I had some serious cravings last night......
              Panno... I am going to Google where you are'
              Rustop...excellent job on AF trip to London...how glamourous....not sure I would have made it af, though!!!
              Over it....I am so proud and happy for you..
              I have pretty much narrowed my thread here down to this one and the get your ass in gear thread....
              I care about a handful of people, but frankly, I get tired of the drama and meaness other places..
              plus I am just too dang busy to be on here all the time
              ok...back to work...
              keep on keeping on!!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT 23 July

Love

Comment

Working...
                X