X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Thank for replies and support
    giday cedar all good didnt take offence
    WWboy ,yes the valium is to help with withdrawal or so the DR says,been taking Antubuse for 5 days now,which is good because I probaly would have folded by now,not easy sitting around a fire after work while all your workmate are enjoyiong a drink,but they only have a couple,were I would drink 12 or more,not that they understand why I am not drinking you get called the usual names weak/soft are the mild ones,struggling big time feel very out of place,hope the urges get ease,feel like I have to go and hide away o well enough whinging better get back to work cheers Tom

Thanks

Hi blackdog,
    I wouldn't worry about what your mates are calling you. They probably have no idea of the strength that this undertaking entails. Your place is where you want to be, not where they expect you to be.
    Well done for having the courage to stand up and be who you are.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Popeye

Giday popeye thank for your words

Comment

Thanks

Tom, do I understand you correctly, your ex-drinking buddies are calling you weak/soft? How old are they 12? Not worth wasting your breath in replying to them. You can do this and feck the idiots.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks

gday ktab

you are right KTAB I live and work with these people for 2 weeks at a time and have done for 2 years so I guess they just remember how I was and not were I want to be

Cheers and thanks
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X