• Show
Clear All

Screwed up!

here ya go! https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...lan-41280.html
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Screwed up!

And this will help you with #3 https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Screwed up!

Thanks greeneyes!!!

Comment

Screwed up!

Jade555.....That's what happens when you have sex in mid air....."you Screw Up !" ha! Don't worry about it ! Keep trying ! We are here to help ! IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Screwed up!

Jade, you are moving in the right direction. Honesty. And, turning that anger from you to the AL monster inside. Beat the Monster up not yourself. Plan for sobriety, keep working on what works for you and never give up. Love.

Comment

Screwed up!

Good for you giving those questions some thought and asking for help! That is important. To this day I think very carefully about putting myself in situations where there will be a lot of drinking going on. My sobriety is precious to me. I have relapsed in the past, and that ain't pretty. I am willing to do whatever it takes to stay sober. ANYTHING. That has meant a lot of lifestyle changes. And friendship changes too. But it's all been worth every bit of it.

Strength and hope to you! Let's choose not to drink, just for today.

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Screwed up!

Jade, it seems amazing to me that you were able to hide your drinking from your husband - but not from your counselor at a stop light?

WOW.

Sounds like you've taken stock of things, though. Being aware is half the battle...
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Screwed up!

OK, let me clarify - obviously my husband could smell it on me. Where I should have been more clear is that I am able to "hide" just how much I drank and not that I had been drinking. We get so good at covering things up.....I can "hide" that I drank the whole bottle, he thinks I just had maybe 2 glasses. That's what I meant. And I don't take any pride whatsoever in that - it's not good!

Comment

Working...
                  X