How did it come to this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm on day 4 today af but with capral and kudzu. tommorrow is the real test i home alone for the first time. and by the way how long does it take to start feeling better?
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/aude sapere "have the corage to gain to insight"

Comment

Boy I understandthe "being home alone" part .....

Did great on Friday and worked late ... without any wine! That has not happened in a long time ... finally poured a glass at home at 7PM. Shocking and yet so proud ..

Then yesterday .. no work .... I live alone ...it all just took over. Poured my first galss about 11:00 and just kept the buzz going all day into the evening ... pissed at myself.

I have to get up and out of the house EVERYDAY. Otherwise I just don't seem to have the strength to fight it off. I talk, talk, talk to myself and finally go .. oh what the hell ...

Today I am fighting with it as well. Again, home alone. U have dinner plans with a freind at 6PM, and an hur drive to get there .. so my goal is get there sober .. and have ONE glass of wine .. be safe driving back home.

Maybe I need to consider Topa ... the supps and CDs just don't seem to be qute enough.

I hate this feeling!

WaitingToExhale

Comment

I'm finding the best thing for me is to not have any alcohol in the house at all, I was stood in the supermarket today looking at the wine and nearly bought a bottle but I knew if I did I'd open it intending to have one glass and would end up drinking the bottle and feeling like crap for my interview tomorrow. It was close tho, and if there was anything here now I'd drink it. Definitely.

Comment

Working...
        X