Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a bad week and I don't like it!

Hi

Guess the title of my thread says it all. Felling pretty miserable, sorry for myself and all that garbage. Got an upset stomach and AL is not the way to handle it. On-line diet was going well 11lbs in 4 weeks and even that has gone 'Tits Up this week.

Gotta get out of this zone coz I know I can do better and be stronger. Do not like feeling crap :upset: Much prefer my upbeat happy self

Time to bounce back

QQ
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

c'mon QQ. you can bounce back. its hard at times but its soooooo worth it.
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hey QQ, sorry to hear that you are having a bad day - we all get those days. One thing I always say, is that when having one of those days, try not to be too introspective or to plan major life changing things etc - just ride those days out - but hold fast to our most important goals. I hope you feel better soon,
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Thanx both of you appreciate it.

Starting to think I may have a bout of mild food poisoning, so that is not helping me, may help with the diet but not a good way to lose weight.

Just noticed that Spuddle you are from Cumbria I love the lakes and used to do a lot of hill walking in the days when I did not drink to XS. Conquereed Scafell Pike, Hellvelyn and Old Man Coniston to name a few. Just got a tent and planning to take it up again next year. Will most likely camp out at Hawskhead.

Hillside love Canada too been twice have friends in Ontario. Loved Niagara, Point Pelee is beautiful. CN tower is amazing and I walked on the glass. One day hope to go back and take hubby with me.

Once again thanx to you both

QQ

Comment

Quit Quitting;921958 wrote: Thanx both of you appreciate it.

Starting to think I may have a bout of mild food poisoning, so that is not helping me, may help with the diet but not a good way to lose weight.

Just noticed that Spuddle you are from Cumbria I love the lakes and used to do a lot of hill walking in the days when I did not drink to XS. Conquereed Scafell Pike, Hellvelyn and Old Man Coniston to name a few. Just got a tent and planning to take it up again next year. Will most likely camp out at Hawskhead.

Hillside love Canada too been twice have friends in Ontario. Loved Niagara, Point Pelee is beautiful. CN tower is amazing and I walked on the glass. One day hope to go back and take hubby with me.

Once again thanx to you both

QQ
          I went to Milton Ontario a while back and loved it. At least you didn't do what I did on Monday night - It wasnt worth it it just made me feel worse. Chin up - I think I know how you are feeling...
          Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Hi Flip

Just read your post - thought I would reply here, hope you don't mind. You have such a lot of messages left for you and that is just fantastic. Our lives are a precious gift that has been given to us. Yeah we screw up along the way but most of the time we get through it. You have been given another chance and you should grab it with both hands. Go see your Doctor and keep coming here. I wish you all the very best. Do not look on this issue with AL as a problem but a challenge. Problem is a negative word - challenge has a much better sound to it don't you think?

Take care

QQ

Comment

QQ I only just saw this ....... I'm in the UK too .......... sorry that you're not feeling your best ........

How are you feeling now???

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Hope you are feeling better QQ and I really like te idea of looking at a problem as a challange. I am going to look at it like that from now on...Thank you.xx
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi BB and One2Many

BB we are actually quiite close I am in Cambridgeshire. Starting to feel better - still got this stomach bug but it seems to be easing.

One2many - Pleased you like the word challenge - I learned the use of removing 'problem' at some work training thing years ago.

Have a good weekend everyone

QQ

Comment

Morning QQ, glad you are starting to feel better! you have a good weekend too
                    Molly
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Hi again QQ, look after yourself and have a great weekend

Love & Hugs, BB :h:l:h
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Flip Top;921966 wrote: I went to Milton Ontario a while back and loved it. At least you didn't do what I did on Monday night - It wasnt worth it it just made me feel worse. Chin up - I think I know how you are feeling...
                        Spoke to a friend yesterday that knows I have certain issues but didn't ralise it has come to this. He offered to pay for counselling for me which meant a lot. scared to be on my own at the moment seem to daze alot.
                        Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Hi Flip

Your friend offering to help you proves you are a worthwhile person with people who clearly care for you dearly. Bath in the security of these friends and just let the love wash over you. You will get there.

Good luck

QQ

Comment

Working...
                          X