Failed again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed again

I have fallen again al beat me up yesterday - I was drinking to pluck up enough courage to tell my Dad about what issues are going on with me. Dad left me at home but I decided it would be a good idea to walk to the pub.
    I have seen Sadas today and they have given me a drink diary which is suppose keep track of my mood, drinking time and days so they can get a pattern.

If anybody else wants a copy I can upload it .

Forgot to say I also got ill health retirement at work yesterday so that is the job gone that was bringing me down a great deal.
    Sadas have said I need to get back to work but due to my injurys im still limited.

The people that said I was too ill to work and suggested ill health retirement are the same people(different dept) that said I was fit to work, so that ones going to come round and bite them on the arse.

Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Failed again

Hi there Flip Top, hope you're doing okay? you are in the right place anyway for support and advice.
    ps who are Sadas?
    AF since 13th July 2010
    NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Failed again

The Truth about Failure i just posted this .. but hope this will give you some insight..
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRqBErWvrO8[/video]]YouTube - ‪The Truth about Failure‬‎
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Failed again

I know drinking can and often is linked to moods, but for me as an alcoholic I found any mood or situation set me off.

SADAS I'm guessing is the Surrey version of CADAS for Cumbria. I found CADAS ok but not quite on the right spot for myself.

Comment

Failed again

tlrgs;927536 wrote: The Truth about Failure i just posted this .. but hope this will give you some insight..
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRqBErWvrO8[/video]]YouTube - ‪The Truth about Failure‬‎
          Fantastic...this says it all ,
          Thank you for posting this x
          30 day Challenge...started 16.08.2010

Comment

Failed again

Fliptop ............just keep fighting hun ........... xxx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Failed again

Flip you can do it
              Start again
              xx Patrice

Comment

Failed again

patrice;927635 wrote: Flip you can do it
                Start again
                xx Patrice

Did you get my msg about that fitness forum?

SADAS
                Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Failed again

sure did but haven't done anything about it... have been back on the sauce myself.. but back on tomorrow.. and then I will get fit and fab!!
                  Are you ok?

Comment

Failed again

Hi Flip - I've slipped an awful lot over the months - good job I'm not a pole dancer I'd never be able to cling on to the damn thing Good thing about this is we keep getting back up and starting again...... what on earth would we do without this site ..... I know for me if it was not here I don't think I would be either, day 1 it is .. ODAT :l
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                    X