I didnt drink last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt drink last night

I woke up feeling wonderful. May times during the night when I would turn and wake up and remembered that I didnt drink I would say " Thank you God for letting me have an AF day" I was sooo happy this morning, still am. I will remind myself how happy I felt last night and this morning. Today has to be the day I take control of my life. Maybe this is horrible to say but I ACTUALLY FEEL NORMAL FOR A CHANGE.

THANKS FOR LISTENING.
    M
    :dancin:

I didnt drink last night

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!" - Confucious.

Good job, M22! I'm starting down this path, too. Enuff is ENUFF!!

:thumbs:
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

I didnt drink last night

That is wonderful M22 - it is a wonderful feeling not to wake up and before you dare move, wonder how you are going to feel!! Go you - congratulations on the beginning of your journey.

Hugs, Sunshinedaisies
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I didnt drink last night

WELL DONE M22, it really is the way forward! Keep posting and let us know how you are doing x
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I didnt drink last night

Good job M22!
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I didnt drink last night

Thats fantastic M22.Congratulations,
            xxx,
            Hawaii.

Comment

I didnt drink last night

Great job, keep it up!
              While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I didnt drink last night

Always remember the wonderful feeling of waking up knowing that you were AF the night before, feeling well and rested.

When I drink, sometimes in the morning I wake up dazed and confused and I always have that panic attack feeling that anxious horrible feeling. Then the guilt sets in about what I remember or may not remember happening.....I always yell at myself (inside my head) and feel like a big loser. Gawd I hate those feelings....all for what tasting that first glass of wine that ended in 5 or 7 glasses...horrible.
                Just remember the good feelings that you have! Way to go!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

I didnt drink last night

Great job M22! Don't lose sight of that wonderful feeling when you wake up and are ready to take on a new AF day. The rewards are plentiful. Stick with it!
                  John
                  AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

I didnt drink last night

Excellent M22
                    It is just the best to wake up and have that positive energy..I love it.
                    Thanks for posting and renewing my vigour for Day 1
                    Patrice

Comment

I didnt drink last night

Good job! I too am enjoying awaking feeling great, not with the dread of what I think might have happened last night. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                      X