ODAT Friday 6th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday 6th August

I got lost but I found my way back, then I couldn't log in last night or this morning, so I registered again and now I am Owl instead of Little Owl!

Oh well.

Hello everyone, I hope you all have a good day.

ODAT Friday 6th August

Goodmorning Owl how you doing

I am so tired this morning I went to bed around 8.30 last night read a little on here and wham don't even remember going to sleep and I woke up about 6.20 this morning !! Good news was no booze yeah and I will be doing the same this evening my body is really in need of some TLC

Have a great day everyone and thank god it's Friday

Luv p xx
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

Hi Panno

Well, for the second time this week I had some wine, went to bed at midnight, slept for about five hours and was wide awake. Thats not enough sleep. And I'll be tired all day at work now.

Why do I do it? Am I stupid or something?

You had a long sleep! I always feel tired if I sleep too long. I have to get it just right, if I go to sleep, without the help of wine, around 11pm I'm ok.

I'll try and join you with the tlc tonight. Nice bath and an early night I think! And no wine!

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

Well I logged in again under Little Owl and I'm going to stick with that one. So a reply to Owl, just stop drinking the damn wine!!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

xxxx

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

LMAO :H:H:H:H:H

ODAT eh!!! The pampering tonight will take your mind off it, welcome back 'Little Owl'

:l
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

hey gang...good to see you again little owl!!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

Hi ODATers...

I'm taking a tentative step back into this "ODAT" world. This is Day 2. Very fragile!

How can I feel both SURE and UNsure at the same time??

I probably need to write down my reasons for Stopping --- and keep the list to refer to often. It seems, especially at first, it's very easy to "forget". Bleah.

TGIF - Hope it's a good one for you guys. I'm in good mood, having slept well last night. Just feeling generally more optimistic than I have lately. Maybe just ONE day has done that!
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

Good Morning all (6am saturday here in NZ)
                  Feeling a bit tentative this morning...(is that even a way to feel?)
                  Last night was invited out for drinks with friends..really wanted to go, but had to decline as I could not be 100% postive I would not drink, so went home (where I could be sure I would not drink!)

I was mad though and grumpy...
                  But that's the committment, I will do whatever it takes, and last night that's what it took, and now today is day 7..so thats a good thing

Hope you all have a good day
                  30 day Challenge...started 16.08.2010

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

Good job Mayday! You stuck it out! I understand the mad and grumpy thing...completely! That will go away...just give it time. Way to go!
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

Fair play to you Mayday - that was great that you were able to see that there was a risk, and to choose not to go there. You chose yourself and your future over a few hours hanging around with people drinking...good choice!!

Maybe you could find a nice way to reward yourself for that commitment, like by meeting a friend for coffee or doing something that you really love, something that you need to be sober/hangover free to enjoy - it might be a really good reminder why you are doing what you are doing?

Like for me, I am going to go horse riding next Saturday morning - i can justify the cost because I'm not spending money on AL or cigarettes, and there's noooooo way I'd go near a horse if I had a dirty, rotten hangover
                      AF since 13th July 2010
                      NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing ok, Well done Mayday on staying away from temptation. I can totally relate to the grumpy, downtrodden feeling you mentioned but its worth it in the morning, Day 7 for me too tomorow!!
                        Hello Little Owl, Panno, Savon, Mama, K9 and Neart xx
                        AF since 19th August 2011

Comment

ODAT Friday 6th August

Hi ODAT-ers just wanted to pop in and say to all those still on Friday that I NEVER get sick of waking up on a Saturday morning without a hangover! I lie in bed with a huge smile on my face, have a big stretch and feel enormous gratitude for being AF........
                          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                          X