Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to you all, I no longer feel alone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patty dont beat yourself up, we all have so many attempts and they are all necessary for us to finally get to a point that we want sobriety more than we want another drink. Hopefully the fact that you are back here and regretting your lapse is because you really do want to quit.
    Dust yourself down and get back on board.... :l
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Patty - don't beat yourself up - we all slip - I did after a long time AF - it is NOT an easy journey - as someone said to me - if it was easy, we all wouldn't be here! So, hang in there - have you downloaded the My Way Out book from the health Store at the top of the page? It is good reading - also, you might want to make some sort of plan - it makes it easier when you are actually following something. There are lots of tools in The Toolbox too! Keep going Patty - hugs to you,

Sunshinedaisies x
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thanks. I don't even know how it happened. I feel like a fool! I fooled myself! I am though going to dust myself off and pour away the rest of the wine, even though the pull not to is huge, but I have to tell myself I can and I will beat this! (or drink this). I feel like two people. Incongruence...

I feel emotionally exhausted! I have the power of Now and Now I choose to start again! Being free and being me with ease and A free!!!!!! Well when it finally leaves my system.

I will download a copy of the book today....

X

Comment

Day One

Yesterday is gone and today is all I have. I start my day feeling hopeful and determined. I will be AF today and not fear or feel guilty about yeaterday. Hope you all have a great day!

X

Comment

Working...
          X