Did It Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did It Again

This is my first time here and I think I have a problem with booze. I can go without for weeks at a time then all of a sudden out of the blue I will go on an all night bender, drive my car when I am very drunk go out on my own and have no self control I need help!

Did It Again

:welcome:
    If you think you have a problem.........you do.
    You seem to be a binge drinker.....also an alcoholic type.
    Keep reading and posting. You will find support here.
    Belle
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Did It Again

Hi NTS,

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. It is a great place to find information and help on your journey to get better. You have taken the first step in realising you need help. Hope to talk with you more.

K x
      Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Did It Again

Welcome nts. Here is a the link to our tool box a GREAT resource to get you started https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html Keep posting and asking questions. We are here to help and support one another. Would like to get to know you better!?
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Did It Again

Welcome nts...
          Great support here, keep coming reading, posting, you will find so many who have similar stories
          All the best
          30 day Challenge...started 16.08.2010

Comment

Did It Again

Gosh SouthernBelle that was a full blown diagnosis you made on very little information.
            HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Did It Again

Gosh SouthernBelle that was a harsh diagnosis made on very little information.
              Nts, welcome. We are all here to help and listen. Please dont feel bad, there are many here just the same. Take care xx
              HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Did It Again

Welcome, nts. As others have already stated, we are all in this together, helping one another out. I think you will find great support and resources here. Read, read, read and ask your questions.

:welcome:
                John
                AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Did It Again

Hi nts and :welcome: I wasn't that kind of a drinker but had a HUGE problem. It can be done. What do you want to achieve and how can we help?
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                  X