It's 4am...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 4am...

I woke up around 3:30am to get a drink of water......well now it's wine and cigarettes. Only have enough for one glass.....then I'll be off to bed again.....I'm so weak and pathetic....

It's 4am...

Jewel, I cringe when I remember those times. How about tomorrow not bringing any back into the house?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

It's 4am...

I've been there too Jewel's. Hang in there. Get some sleep, and just know that you can be free of this. Keep flooding that mind with info and inspiration/tip's to break the habit. Keep reading here. Keep getting water into you regularly. G. x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

It's 4am...

Hi Jewel,
        If you are anything like me, you are probably very unhappy that you only have one glass of wine left. I know I would. You will be very grateful in the morning though.

All the best,
        Netty
        We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

It's 4am...

It is hard Jewels but tomorrow is another day and a fresh start.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

It's 4am...

We have all been there thoasands of times jewel. That time of the day seems to be the darkest and the lonliest as well. With the light of day comes a renewed chance at a another beginning. Hang in there, drink heaps of water, try try try and keep try. Fail your way to success.
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

It's 4am...

Hi Jewels. I've been there too. This isn't easy - if it was a simple choice to drink or not drink, or a choice to have 'a' drink and then stop, we wouldn't be here.

You CAN change this.

May I suggest getting all alcohol out of your house? At least that will create more lead time between a thought of drinking, and the actual ability to take a drink.

Today is a new day.

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

It's 4am...

Hi Jewels,
                You're not weak and pathetic...
                I'm still too new to give you any real advice , but those who have been successful seem to have slipped a few times before they got it right.
                I also noticed, there seems to be a common thread of 'being willing to do whatever it takes'
                All the best, we will support you
                30 day Challenge...started 16.08.2010

Comment

Working...
                X