90 Days of Change Ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Days of Change Ahead

Husband is drinking wine out of a water glass. Who does he think he's fooling with that? Not me. I can smell it from across the room, too.
    The blog: http://rebecomingme.blogspot.com

Comment

90 Days of Change Ahead

Hi Pindy,

it is good to read this ... some of it I could have written myself! I'm trying to get back into running as well (for tri-s - I'm good on the swimming and biking but cant ru to save myself) and finding it really hard (legs hurt, feet hurt, cant breath!) . I'm just back from what was intended to be a 5km run, but I could only manage 3km. Feeling a bit discouraged but I''m just going to try to stick at it and do a little bit every day and hope my endurance builds up.

I'm about a week behind you on the AF thing, so will be chasing your butt!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

90 Days of Change Ahead

Hey Miss B, it'll come back. We just have to be patient, non? I had a 5 mile hike this morning. No running, but it was hot and hilly, so I figure that counts for something.

I just came across this article about candida, and I quite liked it: Yeast Problems & Candida - An Imbalance Implicated in Many Health Problems
        It was written by a doctor, an MD, and it always impresses me when someone in the medical profession is aware of candida and what to do about it. Plus, the article is direct and specific. There's a lot of candida info out there written by someone with a strong opinion but who lacks credibility and writing skills.

Comment

90 Days of Change Ahead

Pindakaas;940713 wrote: Husband is drinking wine out of a water glass. Who does he think he's fooling with that? Not me. I can smell it from across the room, too.
          I used to drink beer out of a big plastic Gatorade bottle...I thought I was so sneaky!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

90 Days of Change Ahead

Hi K9! My favorite is wine in the Camelback. You can get it through airports that way, too. Bad, bad, bad.

Airports, yes. I'm going on a trip. Will be gone for a week. Not drinking in an airport? Is that even possible? I guess we'll find out.

Comment

90 Days of Change Ahead

Hi everyone
              Thought i would throw myself in as I am up for the 90 day challenge. I did post on here before but forgot. x
              Be strong-
              We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
              Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

90 Days of Change Ahead

Oh my!! Only 8 more days and I have done the challenge.that went so quickly?? Man I have to pinch myself. I never never never never thought I could do this. never nevernever never!!
                Be strong-
                We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.

Comment

90 Days of Change Ahead

Congratulations, Rebirth!

Comment

90 Days of Change Ahead

Aw, thanks justjoan. x
                    Be strong-

Comment

Working...
                    X