Day one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day one

Well here goes nothing. Today I finally put two and two together and realized I control the change in my life. I didn't realize how much alcohol affected my thoughts. I know it isn't going to be easy by any means but I thought I would check out this site and see how it goes. Today is officially day one!!

Day one

Welcome sunnydays,
    Good on you for making a stand..theres lots of good positive support here and a lot of people much more knowledgable than I in the journey to being free from the dependancy, who will be able to offer advice
    From me you have my support and friendship all the best and keep posting
    30 day Challenge...started 16.08.2010

Comment

Day one

Thank you. The more I think about it the more I realize this is going to be hard. But this site seems to have a lot of love and support so that is a positive.

Comment

Day one

yep it is hard some days..I've had a yuck day..but I know it will be worth it especially when you read some of the posts from members that have been al free for over a year or so..
        I think its good to just vent too other peolp who are having the same struggle,
        I look forward to hearing more about you and your journey All the best
        30 day Challenge...started 16.08.2010

Comment

Day one

Sorry you are having a yuck day. Tomorrow is a brand new day though. I wish you all the best also

Comment

Day one

Hi Sunndays, yes this really is a hard journey but a rewarding one. I'm struggling getting more than 8 days, its day 2 again for me, but I know with the help of this site my drinking has halved over the months and it will lead me to my sobriety. Good luck on your journey
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Day one

welcome Sunnydays - good for you on giving AF a go. Stick by this site it is a great place to be, you will meet a great bunch of people that are going through or have gone through the same struggles you are.
              Good luck
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Day one

Way to go on taking the first step. I am on day 19 and still working hard at it. Drink lots of water with fresh lemons in it... It helps clear up the liver and Kidneys and rehydrates you. It has helped me alot. Wishing you the best on your journey. Stick to this site... there is alot of support here!

Comment

Day one

Hi SunnyDays I am relatively new here also day 10 AF! Us "newbies" should stick together I say.

Angel
                  Courage is not the absence of fear, it's acting in spite of it.

Comment

Day one

:goodjob:

Keep us posted with your progress! Welcome to MWO!

Comment

Day one

Welcome Sunnydays, stick around - it's a great place, just reading and posting at the beginning can drag you thro!
                      Molly
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Day one

Welcome Sunnydays, hope you are going well, you will get heaps of support and great advice here,its really helped me, I'm now on day 25 AF with everyones help here, I've been taking one day at a time, thats easier for me, rather than thinking too far ahead.
                        Best Wishes Lilly x

Comment

Working...
                        X