Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wed 11th August

Hi everyone

Hope you are all ok. Woke up feel bright and perky this morning after a great day yesterday, after thinking I was going to get my knuckles wrapped at work for some unfinished 'bits' hey ho I got a bloody promotion....convinced it was because I was not hungover and could make excuses and put deadlines on outstanding work!! Just have to make sure I have no hangovers and carry through with the deadlines - now thats as good as plan as I can get!!

Have a great day everyone

Luv P xx
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

ODAT Wed 11th August

hi panno and all to come

congrats on the promotion. day 2 for me. lets not drink today eh?

gw x
    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

Congratulations girly wirly. Well done on the promotion Panno, that's got to be some positive reinforcement for you

I don't know what happened to me tonight, but i was on my way home (from work), and went to turn off to the bottle shop. After a few seconds at the intersection, i decided "what for?", so i kept going in a straight line and continued on home. I then decided to put some work into my job application, which i will submit tomorrow. Also, on the way home i thought about job prospects etc., and decided that i would probably be better off not drinking in order to progress further.

Anyway, that's me for now. Hopefully i can continue this into tomorrow and beyond. I really have a busy day tomorrow (two jobs), so can't afford a hangover tomorrow. FRIDAY night will be the hardest, i hope i can pass that
      One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

Hi Panno, Girly Wirly & Change

Mind if I jump in here?:hiya:...need all the help and motivation i can get

Day 2 (again) for me also
        :h
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

Hello Guys!

Panno, awesome job on the promotion!!! Use that as some extra motivation to keep those AF days racked up! Hi Girly, have missed you Girl! Hope things in your world are going good? Hey Day 2 is a start right?

Hi Bandit! Ill do my best to motivate you as you all always motivate me so much! Hey Change! Good job on resisiting. Trust me I know how hard that can be, but you DID it!

Im back from a very lovely vacation visiting my family in Michigan. Just had a wonderful sober time with them. Im really blessed to have them and they always help set my mind back to where it should be. Ill do my best to keep my head straight and the booze far away from me.

I had one HELL of a bad slip on August 4. I had stopped taking my Antabuse. This is not necessarily a bad thing. I knew at some point in time I would have to stop taking Antabuse. I have learned a few things from all this. First off, after that bad slip, I realized just how badly I do not want alcohol in my life! And second, I realize that Antabuse is a great tool to use when you need it.

Im currently going to try to do this Antabuse Free, BUT if things start getting bad for me again, you bet your ass that pill is going back down my throat.

Its good to be back posting!! I really do enjoy all of you so much!
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

OverIt2007;931719 wrote: Hello Guys!

Im back from a very lovely vacation visiting my family in Michigan. Just had a wonderful sober time with them.
            Welcome back! We missed you - glad you had a great time!
            Coco

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

Over-It so glad your back and i'm really pleased you had a good holiday.
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

Hi Panno!
                Coco

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

Hi Coco soooooooooo sooooooorrry we must have crossed posts - how are you my friend xxx

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

Hi Coco-nut!!

Thank you Panno! Yes, was just what I needed!! Back on track for ALL of us ok Guys????
                    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

Definately on track now Over-it - feel like I've just been given my last chance!!! daren't cock this one up

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

Greetings ODAT'rs!!!
                        Congrats on the promotion Panno!! Don't want you to miss the last exit to Eden!
                        OI, Girly, Coconutter(hope you don't mind my personal nickname) Bandit and everyone else......we can and will manage this day AF.:h

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Wed 11th August

Hi everyone.

Managed another af day today. Easier to do now through the week. Weekends are always the hardest. I'm trying to get together a plan to make it thru. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Thankful for the chance to wake up to a new, brighter tomorrow. Best wishes to all

Comment

Working...
                          X