Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

Goodmorning all to come.

Woke up feeling lousy today feel like death warmed up think I have a bad cold coming on not sure where that sprung from - day 4 today

Have a good day/eve

Luv p
    xx
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

Hi panno. Shit i hate colds/flu. I take triple echinacea liquid that looks & smells like drain cleaner & it keeps all bugs at bay.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    I would be at day 4 except had 3 glasses wine last night.
    ah well. purity escapes me once again.:damn:

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

Hi Panno & Beagle

Beagle - i would have been much further down the line myself but polished off the guts of 2bottles of vino on Mon night so Day 3 for me again today.

Sorry about your cold panno, i think theres a bit of that going round, have a headache and a bit of a sore throat meeself

I think Bear also started an ODAT thread so just saying hi to both

:h
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

hey Bandit - my beagle was called Bandit & the snoopey is a beagle...so maybe we're linked hahaha!
        I've got a bad weekend lined up so will just try to be semi-controlled & then do AF Mon- Wed as a step up.
        Wanna join me?

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

LOL Beagle!..my cats name is Bandit

I am on a 100 day mission (Thanksgiving, 100 days to give thanks thread), actually i'm on a mission to give up AL alltogether. I joined here in 2008, at times trying to give up completely, other times trying to moderate and i just can't moderate. Things go ok for awhile and then it all comes back to haunt me again
          But i am taking it ODAT

Totally understand about the bad weekend coming up. I have taken some hols so that I can avoid bad situations for a couple of weeks and try and kick start some AF time.

Good luck with the weekend and will keep joining in with you here:l
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

alright Bandit let's have an rhg together. i too aim to be af but just can't seem to get a grip right now.all the same excuses,but no real reasons.
            100 days af -gulp- ok i think i'll just start with 7.hell,why not more than 2.wtf,just odat huh.
            good luck on your 100 days.hugs back to ya.
            despite sounding hypocritical, i will encourage you all the same & green will be my new colour.
            BUT i know in my own deep self that i would like to get some serious af time.
            so here goes it....any way i can.

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

Thanks Beagle, i will need all the encouragement i can get!

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

morning gang....
                ODAT for me too...
                no hypocrits here..just peeps struggling to win the same fight
                Panno - feel better baby and congrats again on that awesome promotion
                My Beagle was named Max.... and my dad's beagle is named Daisy!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

hi mamabear....good to see you.
                  loved the beagles...but man they tried my patience!

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

Happy Thursday Mama, Panno, Beagle, Bandit, Bear...

I feel like I am visiting the zoo with all the animal names, LOL...

Panno, Get better soon... And Mama, I am happy to be home from my trip. Nice to meet you Beagle, Bandit and Bear too. Hope to get to know you all alot better.

I have a crazy Boston Terrier named Milo. He sure does some crazy stuff at times and when he does something wrong he gets the guilty eyes and cannot look at you straight! I think he is more honest and loyal than alot of people!

I am currently not taking the Antabuse but no real serious issues with drinking as of yet. I think I am at day 8 today, so thats pretty good!

Enjoy the day, it is raining like crazy here in Florida!!! Ick!!!
                    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

Another animal on deck!!

Good Thursday all from your penguin pal!
                      Coco

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

Ha...the tree here....please don't pee on me
                        Day 20. Make a great day everyone.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

ODAT Thursday 12 Aug

Hello all
                          Made it thru another day. Not so easy today, in fact, had the door of the fridge open, bottle in sight. But, with a little nudge from a friend, made it thru. Good luck to all in reaching your goals, whatever they may be!

Comment

Working...
                          X