Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 7 AF

Morning all.

Day 7 here and im feeling good. My hand is not so sore but off work till the 24th till stitches come out.Its not the first time i have been on day 7,its when i feel good i need to watch myself. Would be soooo easy to drink, all this time on my hands and my daughter still away with her father till the 21st. no-one would even know,(thats the monkey on my back telling me this) but ive found here and im going to use it to its full potential and stay AF for today and worry about tomorrow when it comes.

Blessings to all

Carol:thanks:

DAY 7 AF

Hi Jodiex!

Well, if you feel this good at Day 7, just imagine how incredible you could feel at day 14, day 21, and so on! Day 7 is a great start. Getting to one week was always the push over the hump I needed to get to 30 days and more, with and without the use of Antabuse.

Try to use this free time to pursue some interests maybe you have not had time to do before? Dont look at drinking as something you can do and "get away" with it. Remember how nasty the crap really is and try to avoid it like the plauge!

Best of luck to you in your goals!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

DAY 7 AF

Nice one Jodie!! Day 7 is great. Keep it up!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

DAY 7 AF

Hi Carol,

Day 7 with a serious injury and being alone--now THAT is an accomplishment! What a great opportunity to try on AF hats with no pressure, too. Go for a long walk with your favorite music on your mp3 player, buy yourself something pretty, hit the library, make plans with a friend, cook something special for yourself for dinner. Polish up those numbed out joys and talents!

Glad you're on the mend,

Pride
        AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
        "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

DAY 7 AF

Well done Carol, that is brill!
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
          X