TECHIE'S 30 DAY CLEAN SOBER CHALLENGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techie - what a great thought for your "day after"! Congratulations to you and I look forward to hearing all about it to if you get a chance before you fly of to Singapore.

I also like Oney's idea of printing off all these daily thoughts.

I've had a head cold over the last couple of days and feeling a bit like I wasted the weekend being sick. But only four weeks till I go on holiday and I am counting down the days!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Thought For Day 29

Greater
      Even when the pain is great, the goodness in your life is greater. Feel that goodness, wrap your awareness around it, and act on it.
      You have always known what joy feels like, and you can always allow that joy to flow out through your life. Each joy lives again, even more intensely, every time it is recalled.

Gently let go of the beliefs that you need this thing or that situation. Your spirit is always free to soar without limit, no matter what.

And when it does, when you allow the joy, when you celebrate the goodness, you bring real value to all that is around you. Instead of pretending that your troubles are an excuse to back down, see that they're actually an opportunity to enrich your life.

Every beauty exists solely because you see it as such. Choose to see the beauty woven through all that is.

The love in your life is greater than anything that might seem to bring you down. Allow that love to carry you forward no matter what.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thought For Day 30 (posted in advance due to travel)

The direction of your desires
        Your authentic desires tell you about what you already have more than they tell you about what you don't have. They lead you toward fully expressing and experiencing the real value that is already yours and the richness that you already have access to.
        Desire is about who you are and what you value. As such, following your desires is not selfish, but rather a pathway for giving of yourself.

Desire is your way of telling yourself what you're capable of experiencing. Desire is your way of helping yourself to understand what is truly meaningful.

Desires are nothing to be ashamed of. They are expressions of the value you have to give.

Live your dreams, fulfill those desires, and don't hold yourself back out of embarrassment or guilt. All of life is yearning for the unique value that you and you alone are able to contribute.

Let your life unfold in the direction of your desires. Embrace whatever comes your way with a perspective of love and appreciation for all you truly desire.
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Miss Behaving;957918 wrote: Techie - what a great thought for your "day after"! Congratulations to you and I look forward to hearing all about it to if you get a chance before you fly of to Singapore.

I also like Oney's idea of printing off all these daily thoughts.

I've had a head cold over the last couple of days and feeling a bit like I wasted the weekend being sick. But only four weeks till I go on holiday and I am counting down the days!
          Thanks Missy - I did really well. My swim could've been better, but considering my extended absence from competing, I'm very pleased. I do hope you feel better and I'll be in touch with more details soon. Things are just moving art a frenetic pace as I'm shipping stuff back east, and shipping myself out of LAX tomorrow midday! John xx

Comment

Thanks for checking in Techie and glad you did well. All the best on the next leg of your journey! xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X