Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used Hypno CD's ?? first timer

Hello everyone,

This is my first posting here, though I have been lurking a bit lately.

27 days ago i decided that my drinking habits were slowly killing me, and frankly not much fun anymore. I haven't had a drink since.

I downloaded and read the book, and realized that the habits were very similar to mine. 5 vodkas a day, the appearance of "having it together" etc. I too can't really bear the thought of NEVER having a glass of wine with a meal ever again. I have French heritage, and the thought of that just doesn't work for me.

I have asked my doctor to prescribe Topamax, and I believe that he is going to do so. I have purchased most of the vitamin supplements, etc. I am generally an active/physical person and I have resumed my regular workouts .. so most of the pieces are in place.

I am currently in between jobs, and going through a divorce. I simply cannot afford to purchase the hypnotherapy CD's even though I want to. Does anyone have any used CD's they would be willing to sell, or know somewhere where they are available? Even mp3's would be great ... i can just load them into my ipod ( even better) . I am not trying to rip anyone off ... i will hapily make a donation once I get back on my feet.
    I really want to get started with the sleep learning part of the program. I quit smoking using a similar system and haven't had a cigarette for nearly 17 years !

Thank you in advance , and best of luck to everyone here !

StP

Saintpatrick77,
    Thank you for your post. Good to see you here. I am new here too and am like you a problem drinker. I too am very hard up on money right now but I made the decision to use some of my rent money to buy the CD's. In fact you are allot better of than I, you have managed to stop drinking for 27 days which I have not been able to do yet. I know for a fact if I drink "economically" for 27 days I would probably spend three time the value of the CD's. My point, In life sometimes we have to make sacrifices and important ones. For me, that money would have gone to getting loaded. Best of luck.

Comment

hey Animal

Good luck to you !
      I honestly don't know how I have done it for 28 days now. Last night I took my daughter trick or treating and turned down 2 beers and a rum & hot cider ( which sounded GREAT ) at neighbors' houses .

I found someone kind to send me the CD's so I look forward to putting them to good use .
      You can do it friend !

StP.

Comment

I'd also be grateful if anyone could lend me the CD's or a copy of the book, I'm currently unemployed, partly because of my drinking, and simply don't have the money! Would be happy to donate to the site or to a designated charity.

Tinks (in London)

Comment

Is there a free download of the book, I can only see one cost $12.95! Thats more than buying the book from Amazon!

Comment

Working...
          X