Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tues 17th Aug

Good morning ODAT'ers.....

and what a good mornining it is (apart from the rain!!) Gosh don't you just love waking up without that groggy booze feeling, I'm a little tired today but at least I know I will get a burst of energy soon....

Have a great day everyone and remember its ODAT!!

Luv and hugs

P xx :l
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

ODAT Tues 17th Aug

Hi panno and all who follow. Well its a mix of sun and showers here so far but quite mild. No hangover today also but feelng tired. Just some housework today and i'm off to local Tesco for food shopping. Might buy myself a book tho i'm halfway tru one now. Have a good af day folks.:h

Comment

ODAT Tues 17th Aug

hey all - sober and smoke free here too - I re-read sections of the Allan Carr books on smoking and alcohol last night - he says not to feel sad/expect to feel bad - celebrate you've stopped and life just gets better, nothing to mourn. He says you have a choice - you can stop and feel good about it and know you've stopped at that moment OR feel bad craving something you don't want to do or do it(which you don't want to as you've stopped!) and feel ill - the choice is ours.

Working for me today - realised I've been looking for problems in quitting - not the upsides.

Mad busy day - checked leg injury out at minor injury unit - just a sprain - no skating for 10 days tho (may make 7!)

I've got spam fritters baked potato and baked beans for tea - bit of a kids dinner - but late back due to MIU - and it's not the mcdonalds I REALLY fancied.
      Salmon,couscous and home grown tomatoes and courgettes tomorrow - anyway gonna chill, eat tea, have bath and watch dvds.
      I feel happy - think it's cos work was so busy I didn't have time to worry about it -just had to get on with it.
      one day at a time

Comment

ODAT Tues 17th Aug

afternoon gang
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Tues 17th Aug

Hello everyone
          Stayed busy and af today. Tomorrow is back to school, so another full day ahead. Good night to all, and best wishes on goals.

Comment

Working...
          X