WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL THESE FEELINGS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the advice on the tapes. I got a prescription for antidepressants and really don't want to go any farther than that for meds so I think I will check them out.

Peace, I'll give you a piece of advice that my mother gave me a long time ago. I had to clean up an entire yard (probably 1/2 acre) full of underbrush, weeds, poison ivy, etc. It looked like a jungle. I was completely overwhelmed and just keep putting it off. My mother told me: Joan, just take one tiny section of the yard at a time and get that done. The project won't seem so overwhelming and it will all be done in no time. Well guess what? She was right. I had the entire yard completed in less than a month, chinking away at little pieces at a time.

I doubt you have as many things as you think are wrong with you; but if you feel that way, just chink away at them one at a time. It won't be so overwhelming and you'll feel a good sense of satisfaction as each is out of the way. I sound like I know what I'm talking about

Anyway, that's what I've decided to do as well. I think it sounds like we're all trying to get it together!

Good luck!

JJ

Comment

JustJoan;940455 wrote: chinking away at little pieces at a time.
      Very good point JJ
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
      X