one day at a time sat 21 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all just a quick post before I run off to get the day going - bad night's sleep but still - booze free I am.Feel like i am coming down with a cold been going round at work.
    I weighed myself today - have put on 3 pounds since I last weighed in - I have 3.5 stone to lose.
    it seems insurmountable,has really got me down and I feel like I just keep going round in big circle - anyway - good news is my knee is better so I can get back to exercise/skating.
    I have joined an online dieting community so hopefully that should gee me up a bit.

Maybe if I got on there every so often it may help

anyway i have a booze plan so i need to work on the same - been eating tonnes of takeaways and junk food - not enough fruit and veg.
    one day at a time

Oh, sh!t! I created a thread, oh well!!

Ahh, bear, the weight'll drop off you as soon as you give up the booze. Just to make you feel better, i once went af and junk food free for 5 days and lost 3 kgs...

I think the online dieting community is a good idea..
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Hi bear! Just giving you some moral support for another sober day. I have some eating issues too and find on-line support (and also face to face support - I go to weight watchers now) to be very helpful - just like for AFness!

Hope you are not getting a cold and that you have a nice weekend.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

what's a few pounds when you're af? the weight will come off! keep looking forward!!

Comment

Working...
        X