Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afternoon one and all

Hi everyone

Its a lovely day here in Dublin today, didnt sleep to well last night but its day 4 and it can only get better. Im going to collect my baby (shes 9) from her dad soon they flew in from Spain at 3.30am this morning. I havent seen her in 2 weeks,i have soooo missed her.i feel in a much more positive mood today, im going to cook for my 3 kids a lovely Sunday dinner and then i will spend the afternoon with my 2 girls and my grandson out in this lovely weather.(my son will be in work)
    So happy day to you all,ill check in later:thanks:

afternoon one and all

Sounds great, Jodie! Best part is, you'll be there for them, they'll be there for you, and you'll remember i!! These are the kind of days you want in your arsenal to shout down that sneaky, destructive AL voice. Have a blast! Lots of hugs all around.

Pride
    AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
    "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

afternoon one and all

awesome jodiex sounds like a great day and well what time is dinner im already hungry ... enjoy
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

afternoon one and all

Jodie - Congratulations on making it an AF weekend! Great achievement.
        So happy you will be spending a family day without a hangover! Keep up the good work.
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

afternoon one and all

jodie, thats fantastic and you sound so positive ... even with a bad nights sleep. the sleep will get better,... soon you'll be sleeping like a baby
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

afternoon one and all

Jodiex, sounds like you had a great weekend! Keep enjoying the moments and keep them tucked away for the days you might be doubting yourself. We are here to support you, so post often and stay strong!

Comment

Working...
            X