I'm a sick person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a sick person

I drank a box of wine yesterday. That's over 5 regular size bottles. I started to feel sick earlier today and went and bought another. I probably drank half of it. I'm not sure and am too tired to go bother check. I'm going to bed early because I need extra time to sleep it off before work tomorrow. I am such a sick person. I hate myself.

I'm a sick person

hey jewels, i'm here for you.
    don't hate yourself....i know how hard that is to do as i feel the same about myself.
    but take whatever you can that you know is GOOD about you, & nurture it.
    every day is such a trial sometimes, we all face our own littles battles or big wars, but i know that you truly are a GOOD person. how do i know that? because you responded to my little "episode" in a compassionate & concerned manner. that makes you a GOOD person, worthy of the same.
    so :l to you jewels.

Comment

I'm a sick person

Jewels,
      There are, likely, many on these boards who have had similar experiences, including myself. Please try to differentiate yourself from your disease. It is OK to hate the disease and what you do in your active addiction. But please try to take care of Jewels the person who deserves the best possible care right now. Contained in these boards are many pearls for you Jewel. Most don't succeed the first time(s) they try. Fall down 7 times, get up 8 and you've made it.
      All the best,
      Sunny

Comment

I'm a sick person

Jewels, ditto to sheri's post. Put your big girl pants on and do it! Because you can do it!!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I'm a sick person

You can!!!

Comment

I'm a sick person

Yes you can Jewels. What is your plan to stay sober today? (yesterday doesn't matter and who knows what tomorrow will bring)

Here's mine:

1. Say my prayers.

2. Take my supplements.

3. Check in at My Way Out - post on my regular threads AF Daily (in Monthly Abstinence) and AA Weekly (also in Monthly Abstinence)

4. Go to AA meeting.

5. After my business stuff, exercise at Curves.

6. Call a sober friend.

I have more tools if I get urges to drink. What is your plan for today?

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I'm a sick person

hi. Jewels!!!

Yes, it's fucking hard to quit..i never tought.. i had really wonderful 5 al free days (i can't say easy, but wonderful!!!)...
              Now again i'm drinking for 4 days...Yes, i had some relationship struggle..but it's not the point..I took my first glass of wine in the end day 5.. now i know - no glass, no wine, no... i tought i can figure out..no...Today i tought how to help myself to calm down when i'm stressed..AL is forbidden..I can't afford all those supplements from health store so i have to be creative and substitute some...
              But the mosimportant - to avoid any kind of AL in any circumstances...
              The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
              /Antoine de Saint-Exupery/

Comment

I'm a sick person

C'mon Jewel's,

Pump it up, and go for it!

Hi Audrey! Nice post. Great work on 5 day's, and you can do 6 this time, or just keep going! Keep busy friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I'm a sick person

Fall down 7 times, get up 8 and you've made it. >>
                  AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                  "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Working...
                  X