Global Warming? I don’t think so…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lately you may have noticed that the ocean level is about 3 inches lower than normal. Many would have you believe it is caused by global warming. That is not true. I have to confess and apologize to society but I am reason for this phenomena. I am on day 4 AF and I have consumed enough water to lower the level of the ocean!!!! I have drank so much water that my coworkers are asking me to urinate in their drinking glasses because it is more pure than what comes out of the water cooler. The facilities department are discussing plans on removing the carpet from my office to the mens? room and replacing it with field stone to reduce carpet wear!

ItsJustMe
    (it really is Just Me!!!)

LOL LOL LOL!!!

Thanks for the good laugh today ItsJust!!! I really needed a good laugh today!!!

Congratulations on day 4!! A few weeks ago I got to day 44 or something .(then screwed it up) I felt AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work and watch how great you feel and I bet you get even funnier in the process too.

Overit
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

LMAO as I nip off to the loo ..........
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Ha Ha!! I can relate unfortunately for me its at night! Well done on day 4 ,day 2 for me again!
        :lilangel:

Comment

:H
          Thats made me want a wee for some reason
          Be strong-
          We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
          Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Working...
          X