Friday night sober!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday night sober!

what a great feeling, just to sit back and know i aint missing shit in the bars

Friday night sober!

amen to that

Comment

Friday night sober!

Bloody GREAT feeling and let me tell ya, Sat morns are even better !
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Friday night sober!

bigscotsman;945560 wrote: what a great feeling, just to sit back and know i aint missing shit in the bars
        and like oney says ............. tomorrow morning will feel amazing ......... :goodjob:
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Friday night sober!

Bigscot - we are all with you on that one! Sooooo great to go to bed with a clear head and wake up feeling fantastic compared to not remembering going to bed then waking up feeling like shit.
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Friday night sober!

ive lost ten years of my life to booze, so much of it is a blur

heres to the next ten

Comment

Friday night sober!

bigscotsman;945592 wrote: ive lost ten years of my life to booze, so much of it is a blur

heres to the next ten
              I'll raise my glass (of water) to that!
              Like your avatar
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Friday night sober!

thanks chillgirl, yours is cool too, very peaceful

Comment

Friday night sober!

and I will raise my mineral water ( with a little sqeeze of lemon). x
                  Be strong-
                  We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                  Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Friday night sober!

So who has got a good joke then?
                    Be strong-
                    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.

Comment

Friday night sober!

So true Scotsman - I am happy not to be out! Earlier today, I actually thought to myself that I love AF weekends - before, I had to share the weekend with all day hangovers on Saturday and Sundays, not going to bed till 7am and not getting up till late afternoon, which meant in winter time getting up in the dark, then trying to eat something before starting into the same thing again - and I thought I was living the life!!
                      No jokes off the top of my head, rebirth, although I was watching Billy Connolly on Youtube earlier - he cracks me up
                      AF since 13th July 2010
                      NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Friday night sober!

neart I remember those days very well. Ugh. What a waste of time.I pray I dont ever go back there!
                        Be strong-

Comment

Friday night sober!

Scotsman, i can tell you, i worked in the entertainment industry for a LONG time and i didn't see any of those people happy.

Good on you for sticking to your resolve, you will see in the long run that you are BETTER OFF Please stay sober, we're all looking up to you
                          One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Friday night sober!

rebirth;945599 wrote: So who has got a good joke then?
                            How many people does it take to change a lightbulb?

One, but the lightbulb has got to WANT to "change", lol...
                            One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Friday night sober!

lol. good one....
                              Be strong-

Comment

Working...
                              X