ODAT Sat 28 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Sat 28 August

yep good advice change - can you alter your number immediately uk? or too much hassle for work i suppose....& what does BH weekend mean ? bloody hot?
    are you sure you don't need my dog.....

hang in there ukb. twill be alright i hope.

Comment

ODAT Sat 28 August

Bank Holiday

Changing my number won't make a difference because its in my ads - which is how he found it in the first place, and changing full stop would cause me major hassle businesswise.

I'm just going to continue to ignore him.

Comment

ODAT Sat 28 August

shit uk, thats bad. i dont know what to suggest. its sounds like youre doing all the right things and he's just not getting it. my only thought would be to keep saying the same thing and putting the phone down. surely his persistance will diminish, though we all know whats its like when your head is fuddled by abuse. take care, and whatever you do, dont be tempted (im sure you wont as you are strong). stay close to the boards
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

ODAT Sat 28 August

Thanks everyone. This has been going on and off for too long now, and I thought I'd leave it behind when I got AF. Seems not. Makes me a little angry since when I uspet my ex by being a bit of a pain, went round to his house causing a scene he was able to take legal action. I'm getting months and months of harassment, and police just tell me he'll get the message eventually.

On with my day!

Comment

ODAT Sat 28 August

Wow, I wake up to all of these conversations on the other side of the pond. Hang in there, UKBlonde, you are in my thoughts. My husband keeps wine in the basement which is tempting enough, but at least I don't have anyone pushing stuff at me.

Spinning J, congrats on Day 6. Beagle, I didn't know that I was a doodle head, and maybe it means something in your culture that I'm not aware of, but the phrase feels like a good fit. It seems to reflect the long-term indecision for ODAT people including me.

Well, today is my 7th day of posting on this ODAT thread. This is my first week of not having a drink in a least a year. As much as I love my friends in the Mod Squad, it has not enabled me to achieve a goal of less than weekly drinking. Maybe I'm done for good, but it's still ODAT for me. Those special occasions do lose their shine over time, they really aren't better with alcohol.

OK, it's still a lovely cool morning here, and I'll soon be out for a bike ride.
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

ODAT Sat 28 August

Hi everyone i had a sober friday also and struggling a bit today but i'll keep reading here and it should with the urge for a drink. Ukb he sounds a scumbag hopefully he will get the message real soon. Hope everyone manages a sober weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X