Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sober (AF) September Challenge

:rockband::dancin::crazymonkey:

Congratulations Sober September crew!!! It is October 1st here and I'm 40 days AF. A big heart felt thank you to everyone on this thread your support helped me to reach my goal. I kinda can't believe it's already October. What I loved most about the group was the honesty and understanding. It seamed like when one member was down another one was up so we just plugged along and got through tough times and enjoyed the success of ODAT challenges!

Well done all, big pats on the back!!

I'm going to celebrate by going for a hike tomorrow with my boyfriend... and maybe getting a nice hair cut from a nice salon.... possibly a pedicure? It feels great to be enjoying being sober. :h::l

Comment

Congratulations Team Sober September!!!
      :goodjob: :threesome::threesome::rockon:

It's been a pleasure and a privilege to be on this challenge with you all - I feel that I've learned a lot through both our good and not so good days. :thanks: I really was hoping to continue the Sober October journey here in the Just Starting Out section with you all and anybody else, especially newbies, who are ready for a challenge. Sunbeam, I did take a look at Techie's Oksoberfest in the General Discussion area and it looks very cool but (and this probably sounds really pathetic) I still feel too *new* to venture over there.... what to do? what to do?
      :heart: AF since 29th August 2010 :heart:

Comment

:dancin:

I had a wonderful month here and am very happy to have met you all. I am continuing my journey in Sober October....We ROCK!!!!

Choice,
        I hope you check in once in awhile, congrats on Day 40....It can be a slippery slope when we venture away from our support team, it happened to me in the past. When you feel an urge come visit us. We will miss you're positive input, but understand that this is your journey to take.

Comment

Hi Everyone! I was down due to a computer malfunction (two weeks!) but I wanted to pop in and say "Congratulations" to all you who met the September Challenege. And those of you who didnt quite make it, (myself included) best thing to do is get up and try again. I had two drinking days in the month of September. One day just a couple of wine, but one day a full out blow out. .

I like the sound of OcSOBER! What a new and wonderful month to get back on board. I know I have missed ALOT and hope to catch up on everyone the best I can.
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X