X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still AF

Hi all
    Hope you all had a nice weekend!!!
    Thanks to all who gave me suport on friday, that was my very teary day, but I came good by night time, thanks to you guys.
    Now on day 15 AF, my mind seems to be a lot clearer, getting more intersested in my hobbies again, long may it last !!!
    Love to all

Lillypond x

Still AF

Well done Lilypond:goodjob: Great to hear you're minds feeling clearer and you got through a weekend AF!
    Keep going, Day 1 for me today.

Comment

Still AF

Thanks gertude

Good you have started day 1,keep busy and keep coming on here, its a great place to come, everyone is so suportive and encouraging

Lillypond x

Comment

Still AF

Good on you Lily!! Yeehaw!
        Be strong-
        We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
        Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Still AF

Best of luck!:goodjob:

Comment

Still AF

That is awesome news Lilly! I am on day 10 and every day gets a little bit better than the previous. You said something in your post that I am very interested in however. You stated that you are getting interested in your hobbies again. That is a huge problem for me. I have so many and had totally lost interest in all of them. I’m hoping that my interests start coming back as well. At this point I am not sensing that.

ItsJustMe

Comment

Still AF

Lily - :goodjob: on day 15 AF that's fantastic and you too Justme for day 10!
              I think when you start to string days together that include weekends you are really on your way....

In a funny way I'm a little envious of you guys, the beginning of the journey was so exciting for me, I loved the daily insights I got into who I really was and the clarity of mind that came from being AF after so many years. Not only will you rediscover past hobbies and interests but new ones too! Enjoy the journey, it is filled with many blessings.....
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Still AF

I remember my first sober weekend..sober on a saturday night. Waking up without a hangover on sunday. I felt like I climbed Mount Everest!!
                Be strong-
                We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Working...
                X