ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

Hello everyone, Happy september to you all. its another bright day here in London town, I'm signed of work for a week as of today but I'm determined to kick this depression so I'm going to make an effort to get some much needed exercise starting tonight. Its also the first day of the Sober Sept challenge so its a great day to be optimistic! Happy AF wednesday all xx
    AF since 19th August 2011

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

Hi Time!!!

Im going to be posting on the September Challenge and here too as time allows. Good to see you getting some AF time under your belt!!! As you get rid of the Booze the depression should lift! I have always found the booze causes the depression.

Even with all my drinking days, I somehow managed to get in some good exercise every week. It does make a huge difference so just do it!!!

I also just posted I just took an Antabuse pill. Like 5 minutes ago, LOL. So you can see, I really am committed and determined for a great September and beyond. I love the fall weather so lets make it a really beautiful time for all of us.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

Hi Time to change and Overit,
      Lucky having a bright day in London town, it is a raining brr day in Southern Australia today. Good luck to you both with the September challenge. I am not quite sure I can take this any more than ODAT at the moment, so can't quite formally comit to a month sober although that is my intention.
      Went back to the gym this morning after an extended break. Have eaten my way through the evening with icecream and chocolate. Not beating myself up about it just yet, those cravings will pass too. Day 3 AF for me done, off to bed now, night.

Comment

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

Time and Overit,

Excercise is the best thing we can do for ourselves, don't you think? Does Vacumming count??

I was wondering if I could join in here as ODAT seems like a good idea for me as I tend to worry about things too much that I cannot control. One day at a time, one moment at a time sounds like a good strategy.

I feel so much better not drinking that I must remember how good it feels daily and ask for support. I am so bullheaded I think I can do this alone. Now I know I can't.

I am doing the September challenge too and starting to commit to short and long term goals.

I too love the fall weather and look forward to the change of seasons (even winter).

Comment

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

Hi Gertrude, sorry we x-posted. It took me a long time to comit to 30 days, but I did do it. You can to when you are ready. I love ice cream and chocolate....and eating in general.

p.s. love your name and picture.

Comment

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

Hi Gert and Free!

Free, of COURSE you can join in the ODAT thread! Geesh, you dont have to ask!

I understand about just taking it ODAT. I did ODAT and got 30 days with NO Antabuse, so I know it can be done!! Be strong and I look forward to seeing both your progress!

Ok, really late for work now! BE STRONG TODAY!!!
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

I am jumping in too! Hi time, fuzz, Over, free and gert.
              Happy september!
              Be strong-
              We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
              Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

Good morning all

Working on another af day today, ODAT! Yesterday was a struggle, but it all worked out in my favor. Strange how things seem to happen for a reason. I also love the fall, especially the crisp mornings! Hoping we all make our goals for the day!

Comment

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

TIME TO CHANGE FOR ME TOO!

This is my first day again..
                  September 1st and a beautiful sunny day. I am taking the September challenge.

Comment

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

happy day ODAT family
                    September 1st....time for new chances
                    good on yo for the antabuse Over It
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

Good evening everyone. Another lovely sunny day in Ireland. Day 6 for me and its 9pm here. Did a lot of gardening today and chilled after and read a book with a coffee. I'm on the September tread as i have never made 30 days since i joined but willing to give it my best shot. Good night or good morning where ever you are in the world.ray::bedtime:

Comment

ODAT 1ST SEPTEMBER.

My first AF2 day for a long time. I had one AF day last week but I'd been drinking everyday again since March...

Looked for excuses yesterday and today for reasons to drink, I have a cold at the moment always an excuse to have to drink whiskey for me, then today was some other reason, isn't there always a reason? But I stuck with it, ignored all the crap everyone was giving me cleaned like crazy and drunk tons of fennel tea... Now my friend is distracting me online now so I won't give in and find an excuse to go to the supermarket now...

Hope everyone has had/ is having a good AF day tooo:l
                        AF since 31/08/2010... every day the AF total gets bigger...

So do you drink Lee? .... Actually no I don't Jeff........

Comment

Working...
                        X