Hi Im new and I want help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Angie. Welcome and I look forward to getting to know you better. Keep posting and asking questions. I do not take AB but there are folks here that do and they will provide feedback. Stick close to us...John xx
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Angie and Welcome!
      I'm glad you have joined us...this is a great place to be for support, advice and encouragement. I am currently taking Antabuse, and have been for quite a while. Mine is doctor prescribed though, so I am not sure how to locate some without a prescription. I'm glad you have taken the first step towards becoming alcohol free. Please feel free to ask questions, we're more than happy to help you!
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi Angie
        Welcome to the site, I'm pretty new here too. You will get heaps of support here, keep posting.
        Best Wishes

Lillypond x

Comment

Hi Angie,

You can order Antabuse on this site through River Pharmacy, but there are less expensive ones like 4Rx, Inhouse and Goldpharma....alll on-line pharmacies where you don't need a doctor's prescription. Keep posting here is the best advice I can give you.

Rusty

Comment

Hi Angie!

Nice to meet you! I am currently taking Antabuse for my second go around. I was sober for a month, then went back to drinking a month. This is now the beginning of the second time with it.

I agree, the Antabuse seems to work very well for some people. Are you in the United States? You should be able to get it from your Doctor, that is where I got mine. Can you get some from your Doctor???

Im wishing you the very best, but remember, you CAN get sober on your own too! Antabuse is a huge help for sure, but until you get some, I really bet you can do it on your own as well.

Looking forward to here how you are doing!! Please keep coming back here for support because there is ALOT of it on here ok????

Overit
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Hi Angie, and Molly, Mario, Witchy and Designfl,

I'm new here too recently, have had a few days, not longer yet (longest since I started on my own 7/4 is 8 days). Today is day 1 again, but I'm on the Sober Sept., which you may want to jump onto to have a goal. Good luck to you and me and all of us
              From the Sanskrit prayer;

"....For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision,
              But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a dream of hope."

:catroll:
              determined to be AF

Comment

Welcome Angie,

This is an amazing site with lots of support...keep coming back. Day 7 here..

Comment

Working...
                X