Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday, Sept 2

Good Morning All

Surprised to see no ODAT thread yet, but I'll just jump in and start. I'm feeling pretty good today, looking forward to another sober day for the week. Busy tonight, and that should help to insure that I keep to that goal. Trying to get a plan together for the up coming holiday weekend. Camping trip and get together with the in-laws and rolled into one! Best wishes to everyone in reaching their goals for today!

ODAT Thursday, Sept 2

Good morning Fancy, and all to follow

I did not achieve my goal yesterday....had three beers, and I feel weak. I need to keep to my commitments. So today I will not have any poison in my system. I also Need to finalize my 15 week plan that I have been working on. I have decided to work in weeks at a time focusing on different things each week. The first week is merely not drinkingg for the week. I have 6 days left of the week and I would be happy to be AL free for the remainder of the week. I will let you know.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

ODAT Thursday, Sept 2

Hi Fancy and Freebird!
      I am on day 155 AF, but day 1 of being NF. Just finished Allan Carr's book and I hope I am free of the Nicotine Monster.
      Hello to everyone that comes along...hope you're all having a great AF day!
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Thursday, Sept 2

Day two

I made it through another day. Food seemed to help the cravings go away. I think the blood sugar level has something to do with my problem-
        Good Night All

Comment

ODAT Thursday, Sept 2

day three

screwed up- this is not easy, love lavender

Comment

Working...
          X