Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT, Saturday Sept 4

Good morning all

Beautiful fall feeling morning here in the Midwest! Very excited to get my weekend underway. Worked on preparing food for my trip last night. I did have 2 beers, but still a victory for me! Having my morning coffee, then on to pack the car! Best wishes to everyone in reaching their goals this weekend. Enjoy the day, ODAT!

ODAT, Saturday Sept 4

Afternoon folks. Have a good and safe trip fanci wish i was going camping or doing something nice for the weekend. Just home today chillin watch tv and clearing out some drawers of built up junk old coupons fliers etc. Dull and grey here in Dublin today and t was raining earlier. Day 9 for me and i feel fine apart from beng a tired and i have a slight headache. Have a good saturday everyone and enjoy the weekend.

Comment

ODAT, Saturday Sept 4

Hi Fancy and Firefox! Lovely day here in England. Day 13 for me today and feel good apart from being tired aswell. My mind has been racing at night with all the what if's! Pointless I know but can't switch it off! Just had a lovely day out at the botanic gardens and am making a soup now very domesticated for me! Great that you stopped at 2 beers Fancy . Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. x
      :lilangel:

Comment

ODAT, Saturday Sept 4

I know what you mean about being tired and headachy I'm exactly the same...I slept for 9 hours straight last night I never sleep that long, I remember from before J I was like you are until about day 17 then it all settled down again.

Fancy good for you only having two beers, I know that wouldn't work for me....

Day 5 for me and it has been better than anticpated, rather than wandering round the house thinking about not being able to drink I was wandering round thinking "Why am I not thinking about not being able to have a drink?" weird huh?

Anyway looking forward to waking up feeling sober and clear headed once more.

Hope we're all having a good day:l
        AF since 31/08/2010... every day the AF total gets bigger...

So do you drink Lee? .... Actually no I don't Jeff........

Comment

Working...
        X