2nd Day on MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Day on MWO

Hi, this is only my 2nd day on the program and I have only started the supplements. My doctor has not approved the Topa yet and haven't purchased the hypnosis cd's. I hope that the supplements will help quite a bit to start me off!!!

2nd Day on MWO

Hi & welcome to mwo, lots of great support and advice here,read as many threads & posts as you can,share your thoughts and feelings, i am sure your supplements will help you as will many other ways,check out the tool box in the monthly abstenence thread, good luck hope you give yourself a chance. :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

2nd Day on MWO

Hi Trying :welcome:

Sounds like you are off to a great start! MWO is a great program. I did it without the Topamax. Stick around for some great support here!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

2nd Day on MWO

Welcome trying - this really is a good place to come. Over in the Topamax, campral forum, we have a pretty good thread going re the topamax if you want to read through some of that re the Topa. Quite a few people just starting out or recently started out. You will be welcomed there too. The more the merrier! Glad you are here with us.

Hugs, Sunshinedaisies xx
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

2nd Day on MWO

welcome...I am new myself, day 7 and feel a lot better already.

Keep coming back, it's an amazing community.

Peace

Comment

2nd Day on MWO

:welcome: Trying! Glad you found us...
            If you haven't already done so you could join the September Challenge thread which will help give you lots of encouragement and you will get introduced to lots of MWO-ers.
            Wishing you much strength on your journey.
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

2nd Day on MWO

Hello Trying. Welcome and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Keep posting and asking questions!!!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

2nd Day on MWO

Just a quick:welcome: Trying - great place to be!
                Molly
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

2nd Day on MWO

:welcome: Great start with the supps; I think they really make a difference so be religious about them! Look in Monthly Abstainance section at the "toolbox" thread and in Just Starting Out for "what's your sobriety plan?" thread. Both good references for you as you develop your own plan.
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

2nd Day on MWO

Welcome Trying!
                    You've taken a first great step towards becoming alcohol free. I look forward to getting to know you!
                    K9
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

2nd Day on MWO

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. My husband and I actually started to cut way back ( he isn't a problem drinker at all just doing it to support me ) on July 4th. We went 37 days alcohol free and then we have had a few drinks ( only 1 a night ) maybe 5 times since then. My main goal is to get rid of my brain always thinking about it!! I am a pretty diciplined person but gosh can't control these thoughts yet!

Comment

Working...
                      X