Inappropriate behaviour at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know i shouldn't be saying this or posting about this, but i will say, a client whom i work with today came up and began to give me a massage. I was sitting down at a table, so he massaged my shoulders. God, it felt so good as i've had a lot of tension lately, but it was 'inappropriate' in terms of boundaries, so i had to call it quits. What a conflicting moment when you want the person to continue, and for professional and ethical reasons, you can't :egad:

Through all this though, i've decided that i need to hire a professional.

How do i get over the fact that i actually enjoyed a semi-massage from this person (and i'm not allowed to touch him, and vice versa). Sorry about the weird post, but not everything fits into a neat little box!
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

hi change good post,it all comes down to Choice, not much different then saying no too Al,have a wonderful weekend gyco

Comment

Hi Change,

Funny you should mention that. A colleague was suggesting in a round about, but obvious way, that i massage her shoulders at work the other arvo. I didn't go there, and just played dumb, as i didn't know her that well, and it was a bit weird also, and there were just the 2 of us there. I wouldn't bat an eyelid normally, but i wasn't comfortable with it, so it didn't happen. So no drama. But with your scenario....well, finish the job outside the workplace! ,

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I would have thought that those feelings were fairly commonplace? I remember many moons ago when I was engaged to hubs there was a chap I worked with - he was newly married and there was definite flirtation and attraction between the two of us, it was the forbidden aspect of workplace/partners etc. Nothing happened PTL!!! BUT it was quite exciting at the time! Deffo best not go there tho!!
        Molly
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
        X