back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back again

Hi to you also Angel or should it be g'day! feeling so much better today. Alcohol is just the worst thing to do. I prefer the broken bones to the hangovers and shame. glad to hear from you

Comment

back again

Hi anon
      You asked Molly about supplements and I am totally a rule follower. I read the book, I got the supplements, I asked my doc for the topamax but she wouldn't prescribe off label drugs for me so I kept going with the supplements and the all one powder. I bought the hypnotherapy CDs and listened to them as the book reccomended. I hoped it would work, it hasn't been a magic cure but I am still here and still AF. I had a few false starts but am on a roll now.
      Stay strong and be proud of each day you are AF. You are stronger than the grog.
      Take care
      Tant
      Tant
      AF since 12 April 2010

Comment

back again

Hiya Tant, taking some supps but stopped Baclofen as it did not work for me. You sound as though you are doing so well April 12 sounds like a long time ago. Yes we are stronger than the grog--Well at least at midday as it is here in the UK! Lets see what the witching hour brings? I am feeling so positive and do have an action plan x

Comment

Working...
        X