Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone - Just joined up with MWO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Encouraged to read some of your comments. This is the first step to, hopefully, a better life. Drink has just become such an influence on my life that I am on the "edge of the precipice". I've got to beat this thing - it has cost me my job, and almost my loving wife and daughters. I am hoping to get a lot of support from MWO - and just feel much better for having found this during one of the normal periods of insomnia that I suffer from!:new:

Hello Skid, and Welcome. Glad you found us; there's quite a few good Irish peeps here. You won't be alone because it actually doesn't matter diddly-squat where we live - we all have one thing in common. Bloody booze.

Look forward to getting to 'know' you.

Comment

Hi Skidrow Welcome! I am relatively new here and have found SOO much encouragement and support from a lot of people already. Hope to get to know you better!!

Angel
      Courage is not the absence of fear, it's acting in spite of it.

Comment

I'm Skirow i'm from Dublin, a single female. Yep booze has almost ruined my life but this site and AA i'm getting there apart a few slips along the way but this is a very good site with info and support. Welcome and good luck on your journey. Where in Ireland are you?:welcome:

Comment

Hi Skidrow. Welcome. I am new here too. I think you will find lots of support here. It is a great place to share what you are going through.

EL

AF for 4 days

Comment

I'm Skirow i'm from Dublin, a single female. Yep booze has almost ruined my life but this site and AA i'm getting there apart a few slips along the way but this is a very good site with info and support. Welcome and good luck on your journey. Where in Ireland are you?:welcome:

Comment

Hi Skidser and welcome:welcome: I also from Ireland but this is a world wide community and I've been helped by folks 1,000's of miles away and ones just 'down the road' from me. This is a great place, read all the threads and have a peep at the 'newbies nest'
              Molly
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Another Irish bint here Skidders!

A very big welcome to you.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:welcome:skidro You have come to a good place here, you will get great support advice etc,from the folks here. I'm pretty new myself, this site has been a great help to me. when I first come on here some one said take one day at a time, so thats what I've been doing'
                  I'm from the other side of the world in Aus
                  All the best
                  Lilly

Comment

Working...
                  X